GRADUATE NURSE | ENTRY-LEVEL NURSE RESUME
Ready to soar above other graduate students or entry-level nurses? Your competition is not the experienced nurse but those with the same type of experience that you offer. Through our dual process (worksheet and phone call) with a certified master resume writer and career coach, you will zero in on what sets you apart and not only will it help produce a resume that is notches above what other student/entry-level nurses are submitting — but it will assist you during the interview process.
We will help! Through the process, we will discuss if you would need a conservative, modern, or creative nursing resume and we will help you identify what you don’t see in yourself.
- No. You do not need to have prior nursing experience to land a good nursing job or residency. What you need to do is make sure they give you that chance over other new graduates.
- No. You do not need to settle for a specialty you don’t like just because you only have a year of nursing experience in a specialty you settled for right out of school.
- Yes. Resumes have changed, and so the samples you see on our website with color, vivid writing, and creative layouts work better than the mundane black and white with a sea of bullets that almost EVERYONE is submitting. There is no originality in that, and almost all resumes look that way. You need to stand out. Our resumes are key-word rich, personalized and beautiful — you will love truly seeing yourself in your new resume.
- Still, we will interview you and design a resume that aligns with who you are — not everyone wants or can leverage a “colorful” resume. The idea is to make it visually distinct and pleasing, too.
*** Turnaround time is 10 to 14 business days! Place your order below; we will email you an assessment within 24 hours and guide you through next steps.
*Included in resumes packages
- Nursing Assessment (helping you unearth your value and find your distinction as a nurse).
- Initial phone consultation ( 30 to 45-minutes). You may choose to work via email only if more convenient.
- Three resume formats (PDF, MS Word, Plain Text for online submission).
- Three rounds of revisions (that is all we need, and all your needs will be addressed).
- Unlimited email interaction with your Chief Certified Resume Writer (Rosa Elizabeth Vargas)
- One more phone conversation to go over edits (optional)
- Cover letter.
- References letter.
- Thank you letter template.
- List of job sites.
- Compilation of the most popular interview questions.
- Instructions on how to utilize your resume.
- Additional components available depending on package ordered (i.e., LinkedIn, Resume Re-Target, Interview Coaching).
*0 to 2 year of experience in nursing. If you are an entry-level RN with 0 to 2-year experience in nursing, you may order here. If you are in school but have prior experience for more than two years as a nurse (LPN, LVN, RN), please see options below and choose based on experience level.
$385. Student Nurse Resume / Entry-Level Health Care Resume
No experience in nursing. This is your first job in healthcare, or you have only been working for a year or less as a nurse. If you are in school but have experience in healthcare, look through options below.
$535. Student Nurse Resume and Cover Letter Package (Save $100.00)
$635. Student Nurse Resume, Cover Letter, and 1-Hour Interview Coaching Package (Save $170.00)
$835. Complete Package: Student Nurse Resume, Cover Letter, and LinkedIn Package (No Coaching…Save $175.00)
$935. Ultimate Package: Student Nurse Resume, Cover Letter, LinkedIn, and 1-Hour Coaching Package (*Most Popular…Save $245.00)
Resume (3 versions) + cover letter (2 versions) + LinkedIn + 1 hour coaching + references list + thank you letter + list of job search sites + most popular interview questions.
$1235. Ultimate Package & Distribution: Student Nurse Resume, Cover Letter, LinkedIn, 1-Hour Coaching, and Distribution Package to Recruiters in the Healthcare Field (*Save $340.00)
$300 Professional Resume and Cover Letter Re-Target. This is an add-on service. You must order resume above. More and more nurses are asking us to create two resume versions. One for ANY unit and one version to target their dream specialty (i.e., Pediatrics, Maternity, ICU).
Personal Blog/Website Development. $700
Take ownership of your on-line brand. Beyond what they may find out about you through your social media profiles and online activities, what will employers learn about you when they Google you? Dominate results when they look up your name on all search engines. Yahoo, Google, Bing…
- Your domain.com.
- Custom, on-brand design.
- SEO optimized.
- 1-year free hosting. $15/month for hosting after the first year.
- Up to 4 pages.
Why: If you are planning to become a leader in the healthcare industry you must capture your domain name NOW! The internet is the new real estate. You also must work on building your network and your reputation TODAY. How? You can blog about nursing/healthcare topics, store an online and mobile resume, connect your social media accounts, and so much more.
* For resume clients: We will use the materials/content/writing we developed for you.
* Non-resume clients: Please contact us before you order. You must supply all content/writing/data. We will quote you for copywriting based on your needs.
Moving you forward, confidently, is our coach’s goal. When you hire Rosa Elizabeth to guide you through this period, she will enable you with the wisdom, tools, and plan to gain traction quickly in your career.
Topics: Interview Practice, Interview Coaching, Job Search Plans, LinkedIn or Social Media Job Hunting, and more.
Before each session, she will email you a FOCUS exercise to guide the coaching session.
One 60-minute session is $150.o0 (Save $50.00 when ordered in a package. See above)
Five 60-minute sessions $650.00 (Save $100.00 when you order this package)
Email us at email@example.com if you have questions.